Singapore Laughter Yoga Classes
Reconnect to that expression of joy and learn to cultivate it!
Laughter Yoga Classes
The main characteristic of pranayama is that exhalation is longer than inhalation thus ridding the lungs of residual air which is then replaces by fresh air containing a higher level of oxygen. Deep breathing techniques increase oxygen to the cells. What is the best way to exhale longer? Laughter!!! Fastest way to exhale longer and flush our lungs.
Laughter stimulate the movement of the diaphragm and abdominal muscles which in turn activates the parasympathetic system (calming branch of the autonomic nervous system).
5 Benefits of Laughter Yoga
- Good Mood and More Laughter: Laughter Yoga helps to change your mood within minutes by releasing certain chemicals from your brain cells called endorphins. You will remain cheerful and in a good mood throughout the day and will laugh more than you normally do.
- Healthy Exercise to Beat Stress: Laughter Yoga is like an aerobic exercise (cardio workout) which brings more oxygen to the body and brain thereby making one feel more energetic and relaxed.
- Health Benefits: Laughter Yoga reduces the stress and strengthens the immune system.You will not fall sick easily and if you have some chronic health conditions, you will heal faster.
- Quality of Life: Laughter is a positive energy which helps people to connect with other people quickly and improves relationships. If you laugh more, you will attract many friends.
- Positive Attitude in Challenging Times: Everyone can laugh when life is good, but how does one laugh when faced with challenges? Laughter helps to create a positive mental state to deal with negative situations and negative people. It gives hope and optimism to cope with difficult times
Regular classes are available at JAL studio, however Christine is available for private/corporate groups. Fees depending on space (availability and distance) and number of participants.